Click to Home
Go To Search
Parks & Recreation Facilities
About the Available Facilities
La Mesa has both indoor and outdoor facilities available. Rental contracts are issued up to one year in advance for weddings and wedding receptions, retirement parties, birthday celebrations, and other group events. We also have small meeting rooms and larger rooms for seminars and workshops.

Facilities Details

Party Rooms
We have the perfect venue for your holiday celebration. If you are planning a party, reserve a banquet room through La Mesa Community Services. Facilities are available here for 20 to 350 people.

Alcohol is allowed at the facilities with a special permit. The permit can be obtained as part of the contract process for city facilities. Please contact us at 619.667.1307 for more information. Those wishing to sell alcoholic beverages must be licensed by, or obtain a permit from, the State Alcoholic Beverage Control office.

  • All facilities and parks are smoke-free environments. No alcoholic beverages without special permit
  • Facility rules of conduct have been established for the safety, health, and well-being of all participants and visitors
  • A Park Use Permit is required for groups of 25 or more, and for special use such as astrojumps
  • Reservable picnic areas are available at Harry Griffen Park
  • A Commercial Use of Public Recreational Property Permit is required for all commercial operators conducting business in City parks - Commercial Use Policy & Permit Application
  • See Park Policies for more information

Obtain permits through Community Services Facilities Division at 619.667.1307, reserve online, or email

Community Services
Facilities Specialist
Contact Us

La Mesa Community Center
4975 Memorial Drive
La Mesa, CA 91942

Ph: 619.667.1307
Fx: 619.464.3761


Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 5:30 pm

Closed alternate Fridays
La Mesa City Hall    8130 Allison Ave.    La Mesa, CA 91942    Ph: 619.463.6611