Classes & Camps
We're pleased to announce that we are adding new programs as they become available. Programs include fitness, sports, swim, dance, ballet and specialty classes for all ages.
Please check here to see what is currently offered.
We are offering FALL DAY CAMPS starting August 31 for children ages 5 thru 13 years in grades K-8.
Don’t miss out!
City of La Mesa & National Academy of Athletics now offering Virtual Sports Camps!
Stay at home video drills for kids - starting at $48 per camp
Register online at www.virtualsportscamps.com
In addition to registering online to receive and immediate confirmation, you may complete the registration form and return it to us by mail, email email@example.com or fax 619.464.3761, or drop off in person during regular business hours.
Classes are available online up to the second class.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
You can add your name to waiting lists for cull classes/camps online. If you choose not to use the online method, you may use the registration form. If there is an opening in a full class/camp, we will contact those on the waiting list.
Refund and Transfers
Requests for changes, transfers or refunds must be received at least one week prior to the activity start date. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted for each change/transfer/refund. If your class is cancelled, we will return your full payment. Refund, Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Online Registration System Account Creation
- When you click on the orange "Register online" button you will be taken to the Active Network website
- Once on the Homepage at www.activecommunities.com/cityoflamesa - Go to "Create an Account" in the upper right corner
- Your email will be your User Name
- Create a custom password
- Enter your name, address and phone number
- Add names of all family members
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- To activate account you will need to confirm your new account and click on the link provided in the email.